Monday, January 02, 2006

Well, this my first attempt to do this blogging deal. Not really sure what Im doing. What's crazy about it all is that I'm sitting here in the city of Lubango, Angola, Africa while I'm doing this. All on high speed internet in my sister's house. How surreal is that?! Totally surreal. But wonderful. Why am I so blest to be able to have the opportunity to do this travelling and experiencing life on another continent with my sister-my best friend? I'm not sure, but I'm very grateful.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Lori!!! Thanks for the comments on the blog! I can't believe you are in Africa either! What a great adventure. I hope that you keep bloggin... i just love reading what people are doing... it is a great way to stay in touch.. i use it more than email these days!
I am so anxiously awaiting our baby; it is very very hard work... maybe harder than labour??? I will soon (i hope) find out. Well i have some errands to do today so i am off in my car. I have to go get the winnipeg snow off it first though! Remeber that stuff? Tee hee, Lots of Love, Janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home