
Mmmm, this is my sister. She's my favorate. My favorate sister. My favorate friend. My favorate in so many things. I'd have to say that I sure like her a lot.
This picture was taken January 8th. Sure doesn't look like Canada on January 8th, eh? Actually, this day we were at the beach it was really windy. The sun was hot and I did get tanned, but we only stayed out for just over an hour cause there was sand blowing and getting everywhere. We were off the coast of Angola right by the city of Namibe. We went way down the coast cause there were nationals packed into the beaches in town that day, and being 2 white girls in bathing suits with many many nationals, 90% of them being male, yeah, we wanted to be more in an isolated area. So we kept driving in the Landy down the beach through the sand for a while till we found a good spot.
Ok, I'm trying to get another picture to go right here, and it got uploaded, but it won't go on the page. Frustrating. I'm going to stop now.


1 Comments:
Lori!
Your pictures are FANTASTIC!!! On that other one: is that REALLY YOU!?!?! Sitting SO far up? And on the EDGE!?!?! You are insane! I love it...
anyhow. I am envious of you... but so glad that you had such an amazing experience out there!
i love ya!
mariajane.
Post a Comment
<< Home