
I'm moving!
Yeah, like 10 minutes down the road! I'm really excited though. It just means that I get to be independant again, and I like that. I love my parents - A LOT!!!! And I'm so appreciative that they let me come home and leave and come home and leave and come home and leave . . . (how many times have I done that??) But that's the thing - I HAVE been away so many times, I have been independent and had my own space, and I honestly get way less joy out of cooking in my mom's kitchen than I do when I'm in MY kitchen. Anyways, so there's a new friend of mine named Karen VanBoom, who works as the secretary/office personelle (how do you spell that word?) at Pioneer Lodge, a IVCF camp just down the road from me. She's 23, and has been living in a basement suite by herself for the past few months and wishing she wasn't alone. So she asked if I'd consider being her roomate. And I said "yep!" So in the next week or so I'll be moving my stuff on down there and taking up residence. Fun times.
So this picture on this posting - it's my sister once again, the sister I love so much :) and you know my issues with my pictures... well, this one came FIVE times? Help! Why am I so dumb? Anyways, I managed to get rid of the 4 extra pictures so it could be a normal post! But the reason for this picture is mostly so you can see the 201 tiny extentions Becky got braided into her hair before I went there. SO nice, eh? It took 12 hours for it to be done... And probably the equivalent, or a little less, to take them out a few days before I left. But they looked real good. In this picture, she's handing out little Christmas gifts to some patients in a hospital in Rio De Huila, Angola.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home