Just a few pictures :P I got my most recent film developed yesterday. Film is that old fashioned roll you pay for, put in a camera, take your pictures, and then pay for developing. All this before you even get to see the pictures! These are all from Christmastime.

Here's a couple of my crazy cousins on Christmas Eve. Brett, Joel, and thier friend doing stunts with GT's.
And my 86 year old Grandpa tubing along with the best of them! (I think that's his age...)
Kelaila and HER grandpa making an igloo.
My little BIG cousin Joel and his girlfriend Piper.
The kids, Joel, Jesse, Kelaila, Elijah, and dad, watching Elf.
Christmas dinner. Becky, you're in this picture too! See you on the phone? It was almost like you were here... Well, not really, but I'm so glad we all got to talk to you anyways!
The mound of Christmas gifts and the excited kidlets.


1 Comments:
Editor's note... Grandpa is almost 85, not 86.
Post a Comment
<< Home