Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh man, I'm HOME! Well you know, it's not home, but it's home. I'm in Bergen for the weekend. Pretty spur of the moment decision, but I had to move stuff (my bed and my desk)from my former residence to my brother and sister in law's place so another girl can move in with Karen. And there's no room in my parent's place yet till my basement suite's done, so off to Matthew and Lesli's it'll go. So I took off this morning and went to Red Deer and hung out with Karen (Mullin) and her beautiful kids for a few hours. Great to catch up with friends I havn't seen in a long time. And those boys are growing so fast. Eamon's almost a year and walking, and the twins are 3 1/2 and talking up a storm and being cute terrors :) Man, it's so hard to believe my friends have kids that old! Then I went to Wild's and saw all my ex-coworkers. It's such a community there, it's totally like one of my homes. "help is close to home" yah, it's true... "we've got your lumber" that works too... And then Julia, my replacement at Wild's took me out for supper to Outlaws. They've done a few renos since I was there last. Subtle but great. It was also great to talk to Julia - find out how things are going in "my job" and in her life in general. She's such a great girl. Then I went to Camp Evergreen to hang out with the Jr Highs who were at a retreat there. 120 or so kids from all over, and 8 from Bergen, fun to see them all and be with youth again. Then I came here to Karen's house (my former house) and have just been wandering online and now I'm describing it all to you. It truely does feel like home. And yet, as noted in my previous post, I'm happy, content and blest with my life in Spruce Grove too. Right now I've got both worlds, and it's nice.
Here's a little profile thing I filled out.
I guess the point here is to use only one word. Here goes!
yourself: female

your lover: Jesus
your hair: blondish
your mother: pie
your father: wood
your favorite item: toothbrush
your dream last night: drywall
your favorite drink: water
your dream home: country
the room you are in: living
your pets: soon
what you are now: auntie
who you want to be in ten years: wife
who you're not: grandpa
your best friend: sister
one of your wishlist items: carharts
your gender: Lori
the last thing you did: type
what you are wearing: green
your favorite weather: moderate
your favorite book: Atonement Child
the last thing you ate: orange
your life: led
your mood: headache (that’s not a mood, but that’s what I feel right now, why don’t I go to sleep?)
favorite article of clothing: jeans
favorite color: sunshine
school: prov.
song right now: silence

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lori said...

yay, I have a comment!
(hint, hint!)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger lee said...

alright, ill do the twenty questions... check out my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home