Friday, May 25, 2007

I have a shoulder that's peeling. Just one. But guess what that means? It means I've got sun. I've got a tan already, and it's May. I LOVE that I work outside! Except when it's rainy and cold, or snowy - then I'm not such a happy camper. Speaking of camping, I was going to go last weekend with Dawn and Jenny, but becuase of the coldness and rainyness of my workday on Friday, as well as the insanity of gas prices, as well as the fact that I've been working 6 days a week for the last month, I didn't go camping. And the weather ended up being pretty good out there at Cadomin. I'm sad I missed out, but I'm not sad I got a little more sleep and didn't spend millions on gas. I also had a great day Sunday hanging out with friends, playing ultimate frisbee and watching Lost. If I'd been camping, I'd have missed out on that. But there BETTER be more than one other chance to go camping this summer - I sure don't want to spend another summer with no camping! The last time I camped was in Angola, on the beach with a bunch of missionaries... Oh, I'd do that again, that's for sure! Here's a picture of our setup.

I'm off to YC with the youth this weekend. WHOO HOO! The insanity of thousands and thousands of people... Intense! But should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home