Thursday, April 26, 2007

The fixing up process in the basement is actually not going to be quite as long as I first had thought! The drying process has been good with all the dehumidifiers and fans - they're going to be all taken away tomorrow cause it's dry enough. And dad and I re-installed the laminate floor in my bedroom tonight already!! ANd we even used the old laminate cause it really wasn't damaged too much. It had to be ripped up to let it all dry out, but didn't get too swollen or anything, and so we could re-use it. So baseboards have to be re-done in there and then my stuff all moved back into place, and then I can have my bedroom back.
Tomorrow night is a fund raiser for my youth group. BBQ and talent show. I get to be legs for a crazy 80s workout session, it'll be great!
My camera film is being developed right now, so that means pretty soon I'll have some evidence of all the stuff I've been talking about - you can see pictures of my basement getting done and undone, and of the NewLite house, and of Kelaila, Jesse and Elijah. I can hardly wait to show off my pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home