Ok, so I'm closer than you would believe to being completely done the basement suite! In fact, I'm so close that I've moved pretty much everything I own in this life into the residence of the basement. My cupboards are filled with my dishes, my TV is set up, my area rug is on the floor, my coffee press is on my counter, by bookshelf is being loaded with books. Man, this is exciting! I havn't put the tile backsplash on yet, and I have to install my new vanity cabinet (b/c the other one got all damaged with the gallons of water that were sprayed on it when the pipe inside exploded) And the stairway isn't done (needs carpet and trims and railings) And I havn't got internet down there yet. So the spare room is still my "computer room". But mom and dad took the bed that was in the spare room to Bergen today, so I'm sitting on the floor to write this, and my back is sore. And it's getting to be that time when I should be sleeping so I don't die at work.
Speaking of work, I'm going to be working pretty much 6 days a week again this month, just like May... I'm not too happy about that. I only have one Saturday off of Home Hardware, sigh... I just want to go visit people and go camping and stuff, but I've always got work... That's really bothering me at this moment. I am thankful for the money I'm making though. It's a season in life I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home