Hi. So I'm all moved. Pretty much anyways, just got my hanging clothes and my cd player and my afghan to bring over tonight. I moved my bed and desk with my dad's help on Sunday. My Jeep handled the move well :) I felt so cool to have a bed strapped to my roof rack. It's just something a car cannot do, and a Jeep can. Tee hee, I'm a Jeep owner. I love it. Right here I'd like to insert a picture of my Jeep. But alas, I have no picture of my Jeep. I'll have to get one and put it on now won't I?
So far at my new house I have no internet access. I think Karen has internet access, but her computer has been moved for the time being, so I'm at mom and dad's tonight. But my new place is happy. Not organized yet, but getting there... It's kinda fun setting up house again. And Karen's just great. I think it's going to be awesome being roomates. I see it as a mutually encouraging relationship.
Speaking of the name Karen... congratulations going out to my long time friend Karen Mullin and her husband Shea, and thier twins Ethan and Liam, for the new addition to thier family. 9 lbs, 14 oz of him!!!!!! Whoa momma! And I just talked to her mom tonight and she told me his name and I think I didn't get it right... It's Eamen Shea, I think. Wow, what a busy busy family she's got. 2 year old twin boys and a newborn almost 10 lb-er. And she's only 24. Way to go Karen!!! The rest of you can pray for that family, cause life is a little crazy, I'd say.
I've been involved in a community volleyball fun time that happens Wednesday nights but have not gone for probably 2 months (partially because I was in Africa for a few of those weeks) but I'm thinking I can
go tonight, and it would be good for me! So I'm going to go do that now.Oh, first I'm going to post this picture! It's my Grandma. Isn't she a beautiful 80 year old woman?! She just turned 80 on Feb 4. She birthed 10 kids! I love my grandma!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home