
I am a proud auntie! This is my niece, Kelaila. She's 5 1/2. And she's got the coolest hair, eh? Iris had some fun with that one!

This is Jesse. He's a miracle child. Had open heart surgery on his first birthday. And he's doing so amazing now! He's 4.

And this is Elijah. He's generally the mischief maker of the bunch. You can just see it in his eyes that he wants to do something crazy. He's 3.
I havn't seen these guys for a couple months. I miss them! Maybe soon we'll live just down the street from each other! We'll see.


4 Comments:
Wrong order for some odd reason. This is Elijah, Kelaila, and then Jesse.
lori lori bo bori!
Hi! I wrote you back on my blog, and then thought better of it, and decided to write you on YOUR blog... yah man! so sweet.
how are you goose...!?!?!?!?!?
good times.
love ya!
mariajane.
Hi there. Can i add your blog to my links list?
Very awesome hair! I like the little story about the piano duet dress-alike! Great idea with the wedding dress dressup.
Are you coming to winnipeg anytime soon, like august 12 perhaps? I hope so, i would love to see you!
Take care,
janie
yeah, you can put my blog on your list, janie!
Post a Comment
<< Home