Somehow I feel I have absolutely nothing to say, but I just want to post SOMETHING!!
Uh, my Jeep is having issues again, I have to take it in to the mechanic this afternoon. Yuck!
It's been nice and rainy the last couple days, so everything smells so great and fresh.
My pansy's got eaten by deer the other day. BAD DEER!!
The coffee I'm drinking right now has lots of grounds in it. The bodum is not working quite right. It's not a REAL Bodum, just an imitation.
My youngest nephew, Elijah, turned 3 this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!
I was woken up during the night last night by the phantom toilet upstairs. My upstairs nieghbors, Ryan and Syd, have a bathroom right above my bedroom and occasionally, the toilet flushes itself. And last night it was also making this horrible sorta dripping sound that kept me up for a few minutes, but not awake enough to really know what was happening. Phantom toilets, very scary things.
My feet are kinda stinky right now, cause the sandals I wore yesterday got stinky, and I didn't wash my feet yet.
I'm done being on the internet today. I'm going to go eat a gummy worm. And then I'm going to try calling my sister in Angola. We'll see if we can get a connection!
Thanx for letting me share my random few thoughts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home