A little update as well on God's goodness to me in the whole accident I was involved with last week. I was so blessed to be able to have a good conversation with Scott, the guy in the truck who passed me and continued on flying down the road. I told him how shook up I was about it and how dissapointed I was in him. And he took it really well, and applogized, and also clarified a couple things too. I guess he was driving his OLD truck which had no rear view mirror, so he honestly did not see that the other guy had rolled. He said he would have stopped if he'd known. That made me feel A LOT better about him. He also said he's really learned from it, and I think by me saying the stuff I did, it made him learn it a little deeper too. His stupid driving could have killed all 3 of us, and I told him that. I am so glad God lined up that conversation, soon enough after the accident that it's still fresh, and private enough to not be embarrasing or too hard for me to get the courage for it. It was a perfect situation and I was able to say what I needed, and get things clarified. Thank you Lord!!!
Lubango
Random thoughts about events in the life of Lorinda


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home