Sunday, May 21, 2006

My dear Helen is no longer a Ball. Justin and Helen Wiebe began thier lives together yesterday. Sigh... It was such a great day! I did a ton of work with decor and running around and stuff last weekend and then friday and ALL day Saturday. I was really really tired when I had to get up at quarter after 6 this morning to get to the church to plan for leading worship today . . . Bad Lori for not planning ahead . . . But it was so nice to see Helen and Justin make the commitment to each other. The way they look at each other, Justin with his cute little grin and dimples (I never knew he had them till the ceremony yesterday), and Helen with pure love in her eyes. I just can't believe that one of my best friends, my strong and steady Bergen friend is GONE! 9 hours straight north. She's never been away from home without her parents for more than a couple nights before, so this is going to be a MAJOR transition for her. She's also leaving all her animals behind for a month or so, and that's pretty major!!! Anyways, I won't bore you with the details of the life of someone you likely have never met ... I definately have mixed emotions about her being married, cause I really want her to be my always in Bergen friend. But life changes, and it's good. Lovely day, lovely people, lovely marriage ahead for Helen and Justin.
Well, I'm in the middle of making Becky's bran muffins, so I'll go now!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Sorry about the boring same font for the last dozen posts!! Someone tell me how to change fonts and colors... I used to have a menu with that on it, but it's just not there anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home