Saturday, February 03, 2007

Here's some more pictures. Sorry if building stuff doesn't interest you. But I've gotta show off my workmanship. Well, mostly my dad and Nathan, but me too... First is my basement suite. Framing. View of the kitchen and hallway.












Drywalling. View of hallway leading to bathroom and bedroom. My mom just loves the flooring we've got at this stage... Drywall dust is so condusive to cleanliness.


















And the NewLite house in Stony Plain. View of the kitchen/dining area. And down the hall looking from the dining area to 2 bedrooms on the left, bathrooms on the right and up the stairs to the master suite.





















It's so exciting! Both these projects are totally taking shape and are going to be living spaces pretty soon! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

I am so freaking jealous. I am beyond spatially challenged and can't imagine putting two pieces of anything together to make something. I always wanted to go into the non-female presenced careers, but when your thoughts are completely abstact and theoretical (in a completely impractical way), it's a hard thing to do.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Tricia, - your political mind makes me go "hhuuh????" so it's good that you didn't try construction and I didn't try international political stuff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home