Here's another milestone in the moving down to the basement story! I'm using the internet in my very own bedroom for the first time tonight! I got a wireless router tonight and spent the evening installing it, and IT WORKS!!! I'm pretty happy about that. For one thing, it's WAY TOO HOT lately in the upstairs bedroom where my computer usage has been happening. And now it just means I can have access to Facebook 24/7 downstairs! Ha ha!! I'm not quite that addicted! But it is great that I can use my internet in my place now! And my Rizzo can jump all over my computer while I type too. :) He's such a crazy kitty! So fun. He has knocked over my favorite plant twice now, (it got moved to the top of the fridge now) and he's ripped up the bottom of my shower curtain. But for the most part, he's a good kitten. I think I like him :)
Lubango
Random thoughts about events in the life of Lorinda


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home