I like skiing. I've discovered this the last 2 weekends. I went on a trip with the youth 2 weekends ago and then with friends this past weekend. It's an expensive hobby, so I won't be going overboard on it, but I will enjoy those times I can, being in the beautiful mountains and feeling the wind on my face.
Pauline, Todd, Candace, Jesse, Joel, Me, and Aaron. We're READY!
The most amazing dinner after a long day of skiing. Steak and potatoes made by the 3 ladies who didn't go to the ski hill.
Sunday morning, here I am, it doesn't get a whole lot better than this. Balcony, bacon, mountains, coffee, good friends!
And this is the youth ski trip. Jaclyn, me and Chantel getting off the chair lift. I (together with my friend Kevin) successfully taught these 2 how to ski.
And here's Jaclyn, myself and Chantel again right before sliding (yeah, sliding not hiking) Maligne Canyon. Good times!And I'm not sure why some of my text turns into a link - if someone knows how I can fix that, please let me know!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home