Thursday, February 16, 2006


I'M 25!!! Wow, it's the truth. It's a milestone, anyways. I know I'm not OLD, but it's a marking point, and I think I'm feeling it! Actually, one of the things it makes me think is that if I'm 25 and I'm the youngest kid in my family, that means my parents are getting old... And they are, really, my dad's going to be 60 next year. Ah well, that's the way life goes though.
I'm posting a picture of my sister and I in her Land Rover, which I believe is yet to be named. It has gotten her to many places and back, and has also given her a fair amount of trouble throughout the short time she's owned it. But it sure can travel those crazy roads and over sand, rock piles and puddles. So great!
Speaking of vehicles, my good friend Amy and I named my Jeep last weekend. I have the hardest time naming vehicles, but I always want them to have a name. My last car never had a name the whole time I drove it. We were discussing my Jeep and Amy asked me what nationality my Jeep was, and I said, "ummm, Italian" Mostly because we had just finished eating at an Italian restaurant. ANd then I said, jokingly, "his name should be Olive Garden" (which was not the restaurant we were at) And Amy said, "there you go! Olive!!! - Black Olive!!!!" (my jeep's black) And I said "yeah, but Olive is a girls name - this is a boy" So we decided on Black Olive, but Ollie for short, not Olive. What do you think? I like it! Thanx Amy!!!!
Man, that picture still isn't uploaded! I better keep writing.
Yeah, so my friend Amy's here visiting her niece this week. That's right, not visiting me, but her sister and I get a little of the perks of Amy visiting Kelly. It's nice. Amy took me to Banff for the night last Friday. Fun times, and then we went to Lake Louise Saturday and walked around and took in the amazing ice sculptures that were all around at the hotel/lake area. VERY COOL! And cold too.
DONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home