Wedding central, that's my life! I was buying a gift for my friend's wedding today at my place of employment, my co worker said, "You've been buying lots of wedding gifts lately" I was like "yeah, that's the truth!" Jean's wedding is this weekend, and I'm excited! I'm doing the roasting/toasting :) and playing piano and singing in the ceremony. Scary!!
Yes, Janie, I'm coming to Winnipeg around the 15th of August for another wedding!! Yay Maria and Adrian!!! I'd really really like to see you either Thursday or Friday. I arrive Thursday morning at 12:41... And I leave Sunday morning. Short and sweet. Gotta get as much in as possible.
I've gotta get moving! I'll definately update next week when I've got another wedding under my belt!


1 Comments:
Excellent! Do you have rides and stuff, and places to stay? Let us know, you are always welcome here!
Janie
Post a Comment
<< Home