Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I had a great Thanxgiving weekend so far. Went to the wedding of my pastor yesterday and it was lovely. The location was great, in the foyer of a church with west facing windows all along, with the beautiful mountain view that I love so much. They're getting all snow capped recently, and it's just mmmm, so great. And last night my parents came to my house for the first time for supper. It was fun to have them over. And we did a bunch of planning for my basement suite in Spruce Grove. I'm getting pretty excited! Except that the reality of how much money I'm about to spend is a little scary. I've started to make a plan for paint colors and tiles and fixtures and stuff. And dad's going to rip up some of the floor this week to start working on the plumbing. And in 2 weeks I'll be going up and working with him to to the plumbing and duct work. And I'm going to keep working on pricing stuff out and getting plans together. Totally exciting to be able to plan out MY OWN space from scratch. It'll be small, but cute, I can assure you. I want all of you, the people who read this (unless there's random people who just find my blog...) to come see me there some day!!
Today I led worship at church and it was good. I love how people come around me and support my choices and put efforts into making beautiful music with me. My team was different than normal, but good. And then tonight our family did TURKEY! Oh yeah, I love eating. And turkey's gotta be one of the best. Not JUST the turkey, it's gotta have the mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberries and some veggies and salad thrown in there for good measure! Good stuff.
Here's a picture of my living room at my current place of residence..

It's pretty great. Functional and comfy.
And here's a picture of my "pride and joy", Ollie.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home