Tuesday, September 26, 2006


I'm posting this picture cause Janie and Dave weren't able to go to Maria and Adrian's wedding and wanted to see pictures. I'm pretty sure you must've seen pics already, Janie, but I thought I'd post this one anyways. It was such a nice wedding!

8 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Well I appreciate the photo Lori, because I also could not go their wedding. Not that I really like weddings, but Maria is just so cute that I might have enjoyed hers. One of Adrien's groomsmen asked me to go, but unfortunately MCC was already running my life by that point. So thank you for the photo.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Well I appreciate the photo Lori, because I also could not go their wedding. Not that I really like weddings, but Maria is just so cute that I might have enjoyed hers. One of Adrien's groomsmen asked me to go, but unfortunately MCC was already running my life by that point. So thank you for the photo.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Sorry, I posted twice!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

Sorry, I posted twice!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lori said...

you're welcome! :)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Tricia said...

ok, how the heck did I post both messages twice? Oh well... It will look like a really popular post!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

Thanks for the photo! yes, i had seen pictures, but i hadn't seen that one, which is particularily cute. Speaking of Maria, i should tootle by her place one afternoon and invade her office!

I think you are still living in your house in bergen, with the plan of moving to spruce grove... when does the move take place for you?

I hope that the snowing things has stopped, i can't imagine that being much fun at all. ick.

I have sooo not been in a bloggin mood lately so i was just looking back on your posts and such now. That is a very lovely family pic of your friends down below. do they live in bergen too? Isn't it neat to know people for a long time? Just today i was talking to my friend that i have known since i was 5. wowzers.

I get to head home for a week come next weekend. This time next saturday i will be in bc. i can't believe it because it has been 2 year plus since i have been home. Too long! But, i am going to make the most of it, and hope Corrina does well on the plane. that is my only worry. I have flown with her before, but she is so much more wiggly now, and the flight is longggggg. I will just have to pack lots of toys, food, and baby cookies. He he. She is quite the eater now!
Well, i think i am going to wash some didhes, brush my teeth and get to bed.. at least to read. I don't go to bed very early anymore... late late late.. like 12. ahhh, such a bad choice. Take it easy
Love Janie

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger maria enns said...

HEY!!!
That is ME!!!!

weird - but good! I don't have that picture - so if proved to be exciting for me.
yay! go team!
hi LORI!!!! I miss you - and will forever remember the madness of the wedding, and how AMAZING you are. go LORI! so great.
kay - talk to you later! and thanks for posting so soon on my blog! you are AWESOME! I had hardly got it down, and there you were! We must have been on at EXACTLY the same time! sweeeeet.
love you,

mariajane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home