Monday, September 11, 2006


This is me in Africa. Just wanted to include a picture of me. And I was going through my photos and putting them on my computer and it was bringing back so many memories, so I wanted to share one with you.

I went to a corn maze on Friday night. There's a new one that's just about 15 minutes from my place. It was fun. I got stranded at one point cause I met someone I knew who I didn't go with, and stopped to say hi, and then everyone left me, so I walked around for a while by myself and finally started yelling "are there any Pioneer people around here??" (I went with the Pioneer Lodge staff) So I found my roomate and a few others by yelling. It was fun times! I havn't done much for the pure fun of it lately, so it was nice to let loose a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home