Random thoughts about events in the life of Lorinda
Friday, November 17, 2006
Here's the 1st snowfall of the year. Sept 15. It was a lot of snow, and the trees were still "leaved" so a lot of them fell over, but it sure made a pretty winter wonderland. This is my roomate Karen frolicking in the aforementioned wonderland :)
okay, I tried to post... then it went all weird on me! so here is my second attempt to post on your blog! YAY! um - snow? I love it!!! I am so excited about Christmas. I think cuz I work at church, and we are already planning Christmas services, etc... oh man... and it has been so crazy warm in the winterpeg! YAH! Yesterday? 10 degrees ABOVE celcius!!! FREAKY! hehe.
2 Comments:
Snow... I miss snow.
okay, I tried to post... then it went all weird on me!
so here is my second attempt to post on your blog! YAY!
um - snow? I love it!!! I am so excited about Christmas. I think cuz I work at church, and we are already planning Christmas services, etc... oh man...
and it has been so crazy warm in the winterpeg! YAH! Yesterday? 10 degrees ABOVE celcius!!! FREAKY!
hehe.
good times, hm?
Love ya, Lori...
later cat!
mj.
Post a Comment
<< Home