I am so glad I just rediscovered something, or maybe I just regained an option that I didn't have for a while. I not have options on color and font for my blog! I was missing that for a long time somehow and it bothered me a lot. But here it is, yay!
So I spent a couple hours fiddling with my Jeep tonight, trying to find the place where the fan motor is, so I could replace it. Man, I just couldn't do it. Got the dash pulled apart. Got the wheel well pulled apart, got the windsheild washer fluid container pulled apart, and was not successful. Oh well.
I've gotta get off the computer for now, so I'll have to update everyone more LATER!


2 Comments:
Perhaps you had the html version of the textbox open, rather than the compose version? If it was in html mode the toolbar for fonts disappears.
maybe that's what it was, but it's fun to have it back!
Post a Comment
<< Home