Oh, also, just for Lee's sake (you better comment if you read this Lee!), I played a little ball tonight! Oh yeah, that's right. Got a good welt on my leg to prove it (or is that just to prove how BAD I am at it?) My Home Hardware is part of a fun league and were lacking girls tonight, so I agreed to play. It was fun but would've been a lot more fun if I was good at baseball!
Lubango
Random thoughts about events in the life of Lorinda


1 Comments:
haha, i dont think i know what a "fun" league is. even if i did play in such, i am pretty sure i would find myself competing something fierce.
so was this slo-pitch? my last wound was a sprained thumb i think. that was a few weeks back. maybe i should start icing it sometime...
Post a Comment
<< Home