Wednesday, March 29, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS going out to my friend Helen, who officially became engaged on Sunday!!!!!!!!!! So she's basically been engaged since October, but now it's official, and it's exciting!! And wow, what a ring! Justin sure knows Helen and her love for really nice and really expensive jewelry. And now Helen has less than 2 months to plan a wedding. Crazy woman. But at least they have a place to live (and a big old mortgage) in place so they don't have that worry added to their plate before the wedding. But she's leaving me :( Maybe I'll leave too and then I won't be too sad to see her go... Helen's been a part of my life since I was probably 4. As long as I can remember, really. Sigh. And now she'll be 10 hours away (or close to that). I kinda just wish I was 10 years old again, when nothing changed and life was so simple and I didn't have "all my friends are married and I'm not" hanging over me. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger pam said...

hey lori...
gosh i should really drop you an email, but i have no clue what your address is! i feel awkward posting my email address here...so to answer your question quick SLP = Speech-Language Pathology! a dream come true for me!
woo hoo!!!!!
pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home