Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am a girl.
I had a girl day today. Getting upset and stressed over stuff that really doesn't warrant getting upset over. It actually led to me CRYING in front of my boss over the color we were going to paint my office. How incredibly DUMB and girlish is that?!?! GET A GRIP, LORINDA FAITH LOEWEN!!!
Now that I'm shared my foolishness with the world... My office is going to look great. A pale, yet lively yellow on 3 walls and a deep greyish green on 1 wall. And a new dark cherry desk. And greyish spotted ceramic tile. It'll be nice. After about 78 changes of mind (did I mention I'm a girl), I think I've decided on the color and I do think it'll be nice.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger maria enns said...

LORI!!!!!
I love you! I really do!
Okay, but about this office business... what is with that again? I don't know! Where is the office? hm...? I am so jealous Amy got to go see you, and that you guys got to hang out in Banff... oh the fun times of it all! the only time that I am "chagrined" about having to save for my oh so amazing wedding (Remember: AUGUST 12!!!!!!) is when I can't do things like that... just go away, and spend money on a trip... cuz I have to SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!! phew.

Um, I should go. HI! Have a wonderful DAY! Oh dear Lorinda Faith, who is completely allowed to be a little girly now and again - and I would hardly "classify" that as girly... I think I would classify it as "emotional" - and BOTH sexes can be that way sometimes... heh heh... LOVE YOU!

-mariajane

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger maria enns said...

PS: If you ever want to move to Winnipeg, please ask Chris Marchand... cuz he loves you, and would LOVE to find a job for you here (BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY!) so think about it. I like you! mariajane.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Lori said...

yeah I work in an office - I work at Home Hardware as the reciever - so that means I work in the office most of the time, product entry and filing POs and creating codes and pricing etc. that's why I have an office. and yeah, it's pretty much my OWN office, esspecially with the renos cause it's smaller now and there's a door on the side where there used to be a open space to the rest of the store. There's the reason for the office

 

Post a Comment

<< Home