Friday, March 17, 2006




Since I so seldom post on my site, I thought I'd do another post today. I think it's about time for a picture to be on my site. And, well, I'm a proud auntie who has no pictures of the beautiful kids of whom I'm so proud. So it had to be a pic of my nephew, Jesse. This is a few months old, or almost a year, actually. But it's priceless, eh?
Wow, it downloaded really fast, so I'll do another while I'm at it. It's of my brother Nathan, and my youngest nephew, Elijah. It's also a pretty old picture. And now since I've put both my nephews, I've got to include Kelaila too. My big grown up girl, who's 5 and in Kindergarten!!! So hard to believe. Once again, it's an old picture. Since I don't have a digital, and I also havn't seen the kids for a while, I don't have updated pictures. But they're cute anyways. And from the stories my sister in law has been posting, they're big troublemakers too! My parents are up there visiting them this weekend, I had to forfeit cause I have to work tomorrow. Sigh. Another weekend will have to do. Oh, this picture's taking longer, it's from a different collection of pictures, from my cousin's camera, actually. My Swedish cousins, from when they were here last summer.
I just checked my internet status, and I've been on the internet here for 1 1/2 hours. Wow. No wonder it feels like I've been looking at this computer screen for a while. It's also that silly dial up internet.
Oh there it is! Kelaila and Jesse. Jesse's not looking really like himself in this picture, that's kinda strange. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be posting more updated pictures one of these days.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

HI LORI! Thanks for stopping by our blog and checking out pictures all the time! Corrina is sleeping, so i am racing through friend's blog's to let them know i still exist. Are you working as a youth pastor again? I will read more of your entries later and probably answer that question myself.. te he.. but for now i have to get going! Your nieces and nephews (what odd words!) are beautiful! Do they live close enough to you that you can play with them lots? I hope so because i know you are good with kids and people in general! Well, let your bass know my printer says hello! Te he. Take care,
love janie

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lori said...

yeah, my bass misses your printer a lot. He's just not the same without him :) The kids live 3ish hours away, so it's a bit of a jaunt to see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home