Friday, April 21, 2006

It seems that my family has a really hard time with vehicles. Or is it that everyone has the troubles we have? Becky's Landrover died this week and had to have the driveshaft redone. My dad's Sprint caved this week. And my check engine light has been on for about a week and I'm getting it checked out this afternoon. (and I need shocks and springs and tires too) argh!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

How are your meals? I would come over and eat if i were in the area! What a great idea to get together and make meals for the month, week... Maybe you could feed the cars some of those good, hearty meals and that would take care of the problem! It works with Corrina. Milk = Happy! (or maybe this isn't such a good idea afterall. hmmm, i will let you decide).
Well, it is 10:30 at night and we are putting Corrina down for bed. I thought she was asleep for the night about an hour ago, but alas, she awoke and is now being lovingly put back to sleep. She doesn't seem to be able to get to bed anytime before 10:30 these days. I don't know what it is, but everyday i try again. That is the nice thing about new days: i can start all over and try to figure her! Fun really. Well, i am going to send out a few emails, take off makeup and head for bed soon. Thanks for stopping by our blog,
Janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home