I have a fridge full of food. Anyone want to come over? My mom is leading this group called CentsAble Cooking in Sundre. It's for people who want to learn how to cook better and save money doing it. They get together once or twice a month and spend the day cooking a bunch of meals together and portion them up for thier families. There's usually another leader that helps my mom out, but she couldn't be there today, and I had the day off, so my mom asked if I could come. So I did. And it was good. I was in charge of the stir fry. Yum. Anyways. So now I've got 2 portions of like 6 meals in my fridge. So if anyone wants some, they'll have to choose a dish, everyone can have something different :)
Lubango
Random thoughts about events in the life of Lorinda


1 Comments:
LORI!
sorry I am such a pooper scooper...
I got your message on my phone.
You are right - I didn't call you back.
I am mostly sucky... BOO ME!
But please know: I actually DO THINK OF YOU! SO MUCH! So yah. that's that girly. And I'd love some food! But unfortunately I don't think it would go over well in the mail, or for me to come and pick it up... (IF ONLY!)
Hey - are you saving August 12!?!?!?!?!
YOU BETTER!
much love,
mariajane.
Post a Comment
<< Home