I spent the entire day today at home. Didn't get in my Jeep once! Woah. And because this is an unusual thing, I get quite ansy (sp?) when I do this. But today I didn't. I didn't accomplish much of anything other than the power point for leading worship on sunday, and I baked some muffins. And I did venture out for a walk in the FREEZING cold temperatures - didn't last too long, but at least I went out! I think one of the reasons I didn't get restless today was for one, I just needed the day off, and the other was that Karen was here. She worked from home today. So I tried not to distract her, we didn't really talk much or anything, but just her presence made me less restless, which is great.
I looked at the calender today and kinda came up with a plan for my transition from here to Spruce Grove. I'm thinking of saying that my last day at "Wild's Home Hardware Building Center" :) will be Dec 15, and then I'll move to Spruce Grove on Dec 21 or so. With a few days in between to go to Eyebrow, Sask to visit my friend Jean and her husband Ben and her negative 5 1/2 month baby (she's 3 1/2 months pregnant, that's where the negative # comes from) So yeah, that's like really soon. 3 weeks till I'm jobless... We're planning a going away party for Tuesday Dec 12 around 6:00 at my house - if anyone wants to come, please do! :) Sigh. Hard to believe I'm actually moving. But it'll be great, just a ton different.
Mom, Dad, and I are in the middle of trying to figure out if my basement suite should have a stove/oven or not. It's not tecnically going to be a suite because there' not a separate entrance, so the value of the house won't go up as much as if it did. So maybe the cost of doing a stove (with the extra costs of taxes when you've got another dwelling in a house) is too much when weighed against the value in the end. I really would prefer to have a stove rather than a hot plate and toaster oven etc. More MY place, my real home. But I'd be ok without it if it made more practical sense. What are your thoughts? Anyone know how much taxes go up when you put a basement suite in?? Either way, I'm still totally excited about the fact that I'm building my own place! It's really happening!!


3 Comments:
Why do I feel like I'm the only person who leaves comments?
cause nobody loves me!!! :'(
Well, I don't think that's true.
Post a Comment
<< Home