Saturday, March 10, 2007

My friend Laura sent me another get to know you thingy, so I thought I'd fill it out and put it here. Here ya go!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:29, or so.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Don’t remember the name, but it was a chic flic and I saw it with Dawn and Kim
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t really watch TV, but some home improvement show, I’m sure
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast, peanut butter, banana, yogurt, coffee
7. What is your middle name? Faith
8. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, mustard, green beans
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment – Plumb "Chaotic Resolve" I think
10. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Cherokee
11. Favorite sandwich? Fresh ones with bacon
12. What characteristic do you despise? fakeness
13. Favorite item of clothing? Brown velure zip sweater that’s falling apart (yep, that’s the one you hate, Brandie - the one I’ve had since high school!)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Angola
15.What color is your bathroom? Will be "Art Deco", a darkish blue green color, mmm, very nice
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Ones I don’t have to spend much money on
17. Where would you retire to? Somewhere warmer than Edmonton
18. What was your most memorable birthday? 19th bday at CBC
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Doesn’t apply to blog :)
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? "
22. Person you expect to send it back first? "
23. Favorite saying? If I’m writing it, it’s - :)
24. When is your birthday? Feb 16
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, or either....
26. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
27. Pets? Sadly, no... soon
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I vacuumed my floor today :)
29. What did you want to be when you were little? Singer
30. How are you today? Doing well, thanx
31. What is your favorite candy? Sour worms or chocolate
32. What is your favorite flower? frangipani's
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Approx April 5, 2008, when Becky comes home (just picking a date, is that about right, Becky?)
34. What church do you attend? West Meadows Baptist
33. What is your full name? Lorinda Faith Loewen
34. What are you listening to right now? 40 - U2, redone by Starfield
35. What was the last thing you ate? Lemon pudding
36. Do you wish on stars? no
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sage green
38. How is the weather right now? Getting warmer!! I can't wait till spring!
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Iris, I think
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yup
41. Favorite soft drink? Coke
42. Favorite restaurant? Tim Hortons
43. Hair color? Blond/brown
44. Sibling? Nathan, Becky, Matthew, and by marriage, Iris and Lesli
45. Favorite day of the year? Hmm, probably Christmas
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Penny (teddy bear from Auntie Mary)
7. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? hugs!
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? it's a close tie
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? Or someone, anyone, could just let me know they’ve read this!!!!!!
51. When was the last time you cried? A couple weeks ago
52. What is under your bed? Stuff to be used when I move downstairs mostly
53. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Who I’m still good friends with? Other than family? Helen and Jean
54. What did you do last night? Watched Ever After with my parents
55. Favorite smell? Freshly washed and hung on the washline clothes, cinnamon buns, lumber
56. What are you afraid of? Doing the wrong thing
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? A little butter and salt
58. How many keys on your key ring? 4
59. How many years at your current job? Just over 2 months with NewLite Homes, just about 3 weeks at McLeod Home Building Center
60. Favourite day of the week? Sunday
61. How many towns have you lived in? Bergen, Abbotsford, Otterburne, Winnipeg, Spruce Grove
62. Do you make friends easily? I think so
63. How many people will you be sending this to? N/A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home