I really wish I had a digital camera. I guess it's just a couple hundred dollars away and I can have my wish fulfilled, but right now I do wish I could post the pictures I've taken of my basement suite and the NewLite House. I've taken them but I can't get them yet, cause there are only 17 pictures taken on the camera. Frustrating. Soon I will get a digital. Any advise from the camera owners out there as to what I should get?
I'm singing in an Easter choir this weekend. I'm pretty excited. I LOVED CBC choir and that's the last real choir I've been in, so I miss it. And this isn't really an established parts, learning technical songs choir, but it's good anyways. We're doing worship songs. I think it'll be an amazing service, cause it's at the Jubilee Auditorium and it's a service for 3 big churches combined - lots of effort being put in to it. And I love Easter as it is. A tradition that I've tried to uphold for Easter is being up and outside for sunrise on Sunday morning. It's such a neat experience to see the sun come up and think about the Son rising from the dead. And singing - that's another important thing to do at sunrise on Easter morning. And breaking my fast - I also like to fast during the time Jesus was in the grave (I've only done that a couple times, but it makes the whole thing more significant and real for me) It'll also be the end of Lent, and I've been lenting chocolate, so this sunday I'll be free to eat it again :) So anyways, that's what's going on in my life for Easter. Hope you all can have some kind of realization of the significance of Jesus' death and resurrection
I'm also going to a show this Thursday for my friends' band, Toy Singers (link on the right). I'm pretty excited, haven't heard them live yet. Come and join me! :) It's at the University around 10 or 11.


1 Comments:
I would recommend that you get a Cannon. They're just a step ahead of every other brand of digital camera. Also you really don't need anything above 5 megapixels unless you want to make poster sized enlargements of your photos. When you're looking at zoom, the higher the optical zoom the better. I think that's the extent of my advise.
Post a Comment
<< Home