BECKY'S COMING, BECKY'S COMING, BECKY'S COMING!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, my sister has booked her tickets for a visit "home" from August 14-Sept 8! I'm super excited! Man, the stuff we will pack into those few weeks! Mostly just a whole ton of talking, I'm sure! And showing her our new Spruce Grov-ian life. Oh, it'll be beautiful.
I used my roller blades that I inherited from Lesli tonight for the first time. Just around the block a few times. It was fun! I'm sure I looked like a fool flailing my arms and stuff, but I didn't fall. I did wear through my heel, so we'll have to remedy that before I do it again, but I for sure want to do that again. It's an efficient way of getting around, and is good exercise, and is fun to do with other people too - if I can find others with roller blades, that is.
I will soon have some pictures to post. Rizzo pictures, and some of the new house we're working on. We've got the windows in, interior walls framed, rough in plumbing is pretty much done, and we are now shingling in the insane heat wave we're in!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home