Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's been a while, and I'm not really sure what to say. Facebook has taken way more of my time than the blog world these days. Blogging is good in such a different way than facebook though. But I sure don't want to start basing my LIFE around my internet habit! So rather than filling in all the details of my life since the last time I posted, I'll just write a little about what's on my mind at the moment. I'm trying to decide whether I should go to Saskatchewan this weekend or not. See, I've been working a ton, and every saturday except the occasional one. So for August, I asked for some time off from Home Hardware when my sister's here (yay, 12 sleeps!!!). And when I got my schedule for August, I was only working 1 saturday, and that did not include THIS saturday of the long weekend. Neither did it include this monday of the long weekend. WHAT??!! I was pretty excited. But it then meant I could plan to do something for the weekend. I knew that a few of my friends were going to our mutual friend Jean and Ben's house in Eyebrow, Saskatchewan this weekend. Jean and Ben have a 4 month old baby, who I have yet to see. So I thought I'd love to go too. The thing is, it's a 7 or 8 hour drive... All by myself, gas money, being tired. I don't know... I want to, but I don't. And I still havn't decided. And it's Thursday night. It's funny, cause I know I'd have fun in Sask, and I know I'd have a good time at home, but I want to know which one God wants me to do. The thing is, I also believe that He gives choices, and it's not necessarily right or wrong for me to chose one or the other for my weekend plans. And yet I know different things will happen if I chose one way or the other, and I'd like to know beforehand what'll happen if I chose Sask or if I chose staying here. If I could make an educated decision, I'd be way happier. Or if there was simply a burning speaking bush or writing on the wall or something, I'd be happy with that! Oh what to do?!

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

So what did you do? I Imagine that either choice was the right choice.. it seems like one of those situations!
Dave is on holidays but has our car in the shop so I am just doing some bloggin! A rareity around here!
Have a good time with your sister!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger DAve and JAnie said...

and more... I love your basement suite, and your kittie is sooo cute! Just remember, if you let him/her sleep with you now they will do it forever!!! ours do anyway... ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home