I just spent a good weekend in the southern-more parts of Alberta. It was so nice to get away, to finally have a saturday off so I COULD go somewhere. I spent fri night and sat morning with my high school friend, Karen in Red Deer. We went to the farmers market sat morning with her 3 babies and her in-laws - that was fun. Her boys are great! Still kinda hard to believe that she's a mom of 3... (2 are twins) In the afternoon, I hung out with my friend Matt Neeves. Had a little afternoon lunch at Boston Pizza, played a little frizbee, and then went to Tim Hortons. Then I went and saw my friend Katie at work at Shell in Sundre. And then went to Matthew & Lesli's for night. Saw the belly which signifies the new niece or nephew I will be acquiring in October :) :) Went to church. Saw the old crowd, although a lot of my friends weren't there. But saw Scott and Melissa, who recently moved back from Ontario, so that was great! Spent the afternoon hanging
with Matthew and Lesli, and then drove back and hung out with Diana, Joel, Joel, and Aaron for the evening. Very nice weekend! I'm pretty tired though. Weekends away make me more tired that weekends working. Hmm.
Made a delicious curry chicken broccoli dish tonight from my head :) Yum. I do love being able to cook for myself again, although I sure did NOT mind one bit eating mom's cooking for the last 6 months!!! And I'm sure I'll still be reaping those benefits, seeing as I live in the same house still!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home