This last couple weeks has been PACKED with wonderful family times. Becky arrived on August 14. My cousins Steve and Deanne came from that Wed to Sunday. We (Steve and Deanne, Dad, Becky and I) spent Thursday at West Ed, shopping and "sight-seeing" and Dad and Steve and Deanne went to the water park. Friday afternoon we all (NIKJE, Mom, Dad, Steve, Deanne, Becky, and I) went to Pembina River and played in the water and had a wiener roast. Sunday Becky came to my church and met most of my friends. Sunday night we went to my Aunt Pat and Uncle Ed's in Stony Plain for supper and visiting. Wed morning we did a pretty amazing photo shoot here in a park in Spruce Grove. We got amazing shots, of which I will share some of them here. Then Wed-Sunday the whole Walt Loewen family (11 of us, almost 12 :) went to Pembina River Provincial Campground and had a GREAT TIME eating. Ha ha, yeah, that's what camping is all about!!! The weather wasn't amazingly warm, but it was nice enough, and we did spend some time floating down the river and hiking up the hills while it was sunny. And we ate amazing food. And we got quite a bit of sleep. And we ate. And we played at the park with the kidlets. And we had some food. And we had some really good sharing/praying times as a family. Had a few snacks. It was SO GOOD to get away and have concentrated time to focus on being a family and counting our blessings. I am abundantly blessed to be in the family I'm in. Wow! And PLUS - we're beautiful! :) As I'm uploading the pictures of my family I'm almost in tears cause I love these guys so much! And the family times aren't done yet. This thurs Mom, Dad, Becky, and I are going to Lethbridge to see my grandparents and a few aunts and uncles and cousins and then saturday-monday we're going to Sundre/Bergen to see our hometown friends and church. So much excitement! I love that Becky's here, not ONLY because I love to spend time with her, but it brings others together too. It's beautiful!
I tried to upload another 5 pictures, and it took the time I thought it was working, but then it didn't. I'll put some more on another day. There's a TON more to share with you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home