Sunday, December 17, 2006

So here's a bunch of pictures from the life of Lori from the last roll of film I got developed. First is the first stage of building my basement. My dad and Nathan in the midst of ripped apart floor doing plumbing.
And here's my dad in the midst of a filled back in floor (yay) doing framing. This was the day I nailed myself framing walls.
This here is some of us Wild's employees getting set up for my boss's daughter's wedding photo session. Fun, eh? I'll be getting the real photo sometime, and will have to post that.
These are some of my friends gathered for my going away party last week. Oh, I love my friends!!! The people here are Owen, Ryan, Sydney, Stuart, Rachel, Ken, Jessica, and in the back where you can't really see them, Nathan and Leslie. (and Matthew and Lesli are in there too, but they're pretty much invisible!!)
And this is my pastor, Stuart with his wife Jessica at thier wedding in October. Beautiful!!
So there you go, pictures at last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home