Monday, December 18, 2006

I just watched "The Devil Wears Prada". Good movie. Sure doesn't make me want to ever be involved in the fashion world. I'll stick with my jeans and sweaters, thanx!
Kinda lonely today. Feels so strange to have no work to go to. Makes me realize how much time and effort I put in to working when I no longer have work. I did go for coffee with my friend's mom this morning and did some other stuff in town. Then I packed all afternoon, and accomplished a lot, and then watched that movie tonight. I get lonely and restless when I spend that much time by myself sometimes. But Karen came home from visiting Elkford tonight, so at least I have a roomate for the next couple days before I move. And I'm having some girls over tomorrow night, so that'll be fun times. Blaa blaa blaa, Lori's life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home