So today's the moving day. So you say, "what are you doing on blogger when you're moving today???" Well, it's just so quick and simple to get on the internet and write a little something. And since I've become unemployed, I've been on the internet a lot. And I'm not actually leaving till like 2 or something. Yesterday Dad and I packed up thier van, and I've got to pile stuff into my Jeep yet, but I'd rather just put if off a little bit longer. It's reality now. I've said goodbyes to a million people, and accepted the fact that I'm leaving. I was saying to a few people that I thought I'd be more emotional about it, but the reality is that I'm sad to leave, and I'm scared about transitions, but I know that God's given me peace about it. I know it's the right move, and although it's not the easiest decision I've ever made (decisions are hard for me anyways...) I know now that it's the right one. I'm so glad that I'm feeling this way about it.
Sorry that every blog lately has been about this fact of me moving. It's obviously what's on my mind.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home